We are driven by the goal of graduating well-rounded students who will become productive citizens and great ambassadors of PTHS.
- Potter's Touch High School students excel in verbal, written and technological skills for effective communication.
Potter's Touch High School students think critically, research, analyze, investigate effectively, draw conclusions, and make wise choices.
- Potter's Touch High School students achieve and display competencies that will enable them to pursue the college and career goals to which they aspire.
- Our students humbly love and lead others through faith, compassion and service.
- Our students possess the relational intelligence needed to work cooperatively and effectively with others, including those of other cultures.
- Our students understand, engage, challenge or support the current social, economic and cultural ideologies of the day.
Furthermore, our students are committed to lifelong learning.